We are 21finance. Our great team has committed itself to a bold mission: We are the first to develop a trading and settlement system in Germany following the EU’s pilot regulation for market infrastructures based on distributed ledger technology.
In doing so, we are revolutionizing the capital market. Push the boundaries of what is possible and be part of an innovative, state-of-the-art solution for banks, financial intermediaries, issuers and investors. As a collective, we are strong and master even the biggest challenges.
Take this chance to become part of 21finance.
- Technical management of the Compliance department
- Implementation of processes and a corresponding written order that meets regulatory standards
- Identification, monitoring and minimization of compliance risks in all relevant areas
- Training of employees concerning compliance-relevant topics
- Contact person for supervisory authorities, auditors and the entire institute
- Creation of compliance reports to the management
- Follow-up and remediation of potential findings by internal audit or auditors
- Inclusion in adjustment processes according to MaRisk AT 8
Money Laundering Prevention:
- Primary contact for all money laundering-related topics
- Implementation of legal obligations and requirements in compliance with legal and official regulations as well as supplementary and general internal regulations
- Creation and further development of control procedures to prevent misuse of the company for money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal acts
- Creation and revision of risk analyses as well as the implementation of controls to check compliance with regulatory and internal requirements to prevent money laundering
- Independent analysis and processing of conspicuous transactions from an AML perspective
- Completed studies, preferably related to law, economics, business law or a comparable field
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of AML, compliance or internal audit or as an auditor of a bank or a financial service provider
- Very good knowledge of the relevant regulatory environment (WpIG, MaRisk, MaComp, etc.)
- Outstanding analytical skills and systematic way of working
- Proficient in German and English
You can score additional points with these skills:
- Good knowledge of distributed ledger technology and digital assets including relevant regulations (DLT pilot regime, crypto transfer regulation, MiCAR, travel rule, eWpG etc.)
- Language skills in other languages
- Assertiveness and responsibility
Why you should apply:
- Impact: At 21finance you can make a difference. Take your chance to help shape the world of finance with your skills
- Growth: You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with great opportunities for further training and advancement
- Appreciation: We welcome your experience and skills – 21finance is always open to your suggestions and ideas
- Responsibility: Take responsibility and set your own goals to be able to use your full potential
- Flexibility: Whether Early Bird or Night Owl – find your ideal working rhythm
Would you like to apply for this exciting position and help shape technological progress in the capital market?
Then send us your current CV (a Letter of motivation is not necessary)!