We are 21finance. Our great team has committed itself to a bold mission: We are the first to develop a trading and settlement system in Germany following the EU’s pilot regulation for market infrastructures based on distributed ledger technology.
In doing so, we are revolutionizing the capital market.
Push the boundaries of what is possible and be part of an innovative, state-of-the-art solution for banks, financial intermediaries, issuers and investors.
As a collective, we are strong and master even the biggest challenges.
Take this chance to become part of 21finance.
- Development of an adequate ISMS (information security system) that meets the regulatory requirements (BAIT)
- Ongoing monitoring of implemented target measures as part of the audit plan
- Alignment of information security goals with strategic goals
- Creation and regular updating of the overarching information security policy
- Carrying out tests according to ISMS-MJP as well as event-related investigations
- Reporting to senior management on the current status of information security compared to the previous report, information on information security projects and information security incidents
- Act as the “second line of defense” in the company’s operational outsourcing management
- Implementation and further development of an appropriate outsourcing management
- Management of an overall list of all outsourcing and third-party purchases of IT services
- Central contact for questions about outsourcing management and outsourcing-related topics
- Coordination with those responsible and control of the outsourcing contracts
- Reporting of risks from outsourcing or outsourcing IT services
- Reporting to senior management and reporting to risk management
- At least three years of practical experience in the role of information security officer or a comparable position in the field of IT security
- Relevant knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. ISO, BSI, EBA guidelines)
- Very good understanding of security infrastructures
- Proficient in German and English
You can score additional points with these skills:
- Good knowledge of distributed ledger technology and digital assets, especially concerning information security aspects
- A professionally recognized professional certification (e.g. ISACA, CISA)
- Problem-solving skills, a high sense of responsibility, entrepreneurial thinking and a structured way of working
Why you should apply:
- Impact: At 21finance you can make a difference. Take your chance to help shape the world of finance with your skills
- Growth: You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with great opportunities for further training and advancement
- Appreciation: We welcome your experience and skills – 21finance is always open to your suggestions and ideas
- Responsibility: Take responsibility and set your own goals to be able to use your full potential
- Flexibility: Whether Early Bird or Night Owl – find your ideal working rhythm
Would you like to apply for this exciting position and help shape technological progress in the capital market?
Then send us your current CV (a Letter of motivation is not necessary)!