- Job percentage: 50%
- Place of work: Lindau
- Start: Immediately
21.finance AG is a fintech company founded in March 2017. The goal of 21.finance AG is to break new ground in the digitalization of financing and investment, using new technologies such as blockchain, and to create a platform to connect capital-seeking companies, projects and asset managers with private, professional and institutional investors, among others.
- General supporting back-office activities
- Travel planning
- Procurement and supplier management
- Appointment coordination & calendar management for the management, among others
- Office management
- Archive & document management
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- German and English fluently
- Independent & self dependent work
- Structured & solution-oriented way of working
- Distinct ability to work in a team & interdisciplinary thinking
- Become part of an open team culture with regular team events
- Flat hierarchies, a high level of personal responsibility and fast decision-making processes are fundamental for us
- We offer you the opportunity to take advantage of training opportunities and participate in international conferences, meetups and workshops.
- Participate actively in the growth of 21finance
- We offer our employees an attractive flexitime scheme
- You benefit from an attractive, performance-oriented salary
We are looking forward to your application!