We are 21finance. Our great team has committed itself to a bold mission: We are the first to develop a trading and settlement system in Germany following the EU’s pilot regulation for market infrastructures based on distributed ledger technology.
In doing so, we are revolutionizing the capital market.
Push the boundaries of what is possible and be part of an innovative, state-of-the-art solution for banks, financial intermediaries, issuers and investors.
As a collective, we are strong and master even the biggest challenges.
Take this chance to become part of 21finance.
- Technical responsibility for the risk management department
- Defining the risk management strategy and implementing the risk management processes
- Support of the management in risk policy issues and the implementation of the risk strategy as well as in the establishment and further development of the risk management system
- Ongoing calculation and monitoring of the company’s risk situation and limits using regulatory parameters
- Cooperation with risk partners (e.g. compliance, legal, audit)
- Control of various types of risk, especially operational risks
- Conductin stress tests
- Support in reporting the risk situation to supervisory authorities
- Completed studies, preferably related to computer science, finance, mathematics, statistics, business administration or a comparable field
- Several years of experience in risk management, preferably in a bank or financial service provider
- Good knowledge of the relevant banking regulatory environment (e.g. KWG, WpIG, IFR, CRR, MaRisk)
- Proficient in English
You can score additional points with these skills:
- Basic knowledge of distributed ledger technology and digital assets and the associated risks
- Assertiveness and responsibility
- Ability to fully and accurately analyze situations
- Desire for professional development and willingness to support changes in a fast-growing, promising company
- Analytical skills and systematic way of working
- Conceptual strength
- Proficient in German
Why you should apply:
- Impact: At 21finance you can make a difference. Take your chance to help shape the world of finance with your skills
- Growth: You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with great opportunities for further training and advancement
- Appreciation: We welcome your experience and skills – 21finance is always open to your suggestions and ideas
- Responsibility: Take responsibility and set your own goals in order to be able to use your full potential
- Flexibility: Whether Early Bird or Night Owl – find your ideal working rhythm
Would you like to apply for this exciting position and help shape technological progress in the capital market?
Then send us your current CV (Letter of motivation not necessary)!